Tattoo Artist in Perth, WA; Australia.
Australian Tattooists Guild (ATG) Member (2017-Present).
Currently based at Against The Grain Tattoo Company's Warwick studio.
Up-Coming Guest Spots/Convention Appearances:
Lost City Tattoo (Spearwood, WA) 2013-2020
TATTOO BOOKING GUIDE
As the process of each tattoo varies, appointments are generally set blocks of an APPROXIMATE duration for a flat fee based on a discounted rate, and do not accrue being only valid for the period booked.
FULL DAY (~7 hours) | $1,200 AUD *
HALF DAY (~3.5 hours) | $700 AUD *
* Extended sessions (schedule permitting) are $200 AUD per hour thereafter.
Smaller projects and walk-ins (subject to availability) are based on a standard rate.
HOURLY (1 hour minimum-3 hours) | $220 AUD per hour
A NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE ^ is required to book a tattoo appointment.
HOURLY-HALF DAY: $200 | FULL DAY: $300
This confirms your commitment and understanding that it also contributes to design preparation time, plus secures the artist's services for the allocated period. The amount is rolled over to the next booking where applicable until completion of the tattoo coming off the total of the follow-up appointment, if required.
^ CANCELLATION POLICY
Less than 48 HOURS PRIOR NOTICE WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT. Please be considerate to not just the artist, but also other clients if you need to re-schedule.
This is a full-time career, not a hobby, which also involves preparation time after-hours, and far less than the income lost due to a no show/cancellation. A doctor's note must be provided if you are sick, or a new deposit will be required to re-schedule.
* Booking fees are paid in cash (ATM located close by if required) for in-person consults at the studio. Payments via internet banking transfer can be made for on-line Zoom consults (Name: Wade Barry / BSB #: 032-108 / Acc. #: 110427 / Ref: *Your Name*).
* Half/Full day sessions will generally consist of 1-2 x 10-15 minute & 1 x 20-30 minute lunch break(s).
* Tattoo appointments are typically Monday to Friday with full days being between 10am-6pm. or half-days from 10am or 2pm. Weekend & after-hours appointments are available upon request, but subject to availability due to personal commitments.
* Advise if you need to leave early prior to your appointment, although preferably make personal arrangements or re-schedule with sufficient notice if need be as you are committing to the block of time booked and the quality of the tattoo will not be compromised by rushing. If you are running late, contact the studio on (08) 9243 4443 or your appointment will be cancelled and need to be re-booked.
* Allow for enough leeway time for your appointment as the process can't be rushed and a 3-hour tattoo may turn into a 4-hour process for example by the time you leave the studio.
* 18+ only.
* All tattoos require a consultation either in-person at the studio or via Zoom prior to bookings. Please fill out the "Book Now" form, or e-mail email@example.com, with your contact details and tattoo design, size, placement and budget (if applicable) information to book a FREE consultation.
* Typically a tattoo is either designed to fulfill an aesthetic look, where it takes as long as is required and can be hard to gage, or suit a particular budget the client has. Please advise if you have a budget for the tattoo or session in mind as only an ESTIMATE for a tattoo can be provided where possible.
* Inquired dates remain available until secured by a booking fee.
* NO fingers, necks or faces. Hands only considered if you're already significantly tattooed. Be aware not all designs are suited to every tattooist (style, subject matter, placement, etc) so in the event another tattooist is recommended, please don't take offense and understand that it is in your best interest.
* Please send deposit confirmations, design references and/or additional notes to firstname.lastname@example.org promptly to ensure you don't miss out on an enquired date, or the appointment re-scheduled due to time constraints.
DESIGN / TATTOO PROCESS
* Designs are custom work based on client references or selected from available original designs.
* Work is prioritized according to the booking schedule, but a draft for half/full day bookings is generally approved 2-3 days prior or finalized at the beginning of the appointment so any minor edits can be made before the stencil is made or drawn on for the tattoo procedure.
* $100 per hour ARTWORK FEE applies if you change your design or request it prior to booking the tattoo appointment (includes TWO minor edits, if required).