Follow on social media for up-dates, available designs, flash days, guest spots, convention appearances, and more exclusive content!
Tattoo Artist in Perth, WA; Australia.
Australian Tattooists Guild (ATG) Member (2017-Present).
Currently based at Against The Grain Tattoo Company's Warwick studio.
Up-Coming Guest Spots/Convention Appearances:
Lost City Tattoo (Spearwood, WA) 2013-2020
FULL DAY: $1300
* Approx 7 hrs / Suit detailed med-lrg scale work
HALF DAY: $700
* Approx 3.5 hrs +$200 p/hr thereafter / Suit detailed sml-med sized piece
* 1hr +$220 p/hr thereafter / Suit sml-simplified med sized piece
NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE^ required to confirm a tattoo appointment (DAY: $400 | HALF-DAY/MINIMUM: $200)
* This ensures you are committed and contributes towards artwork preparation. This amount is rolled over until the completion of the tattoo, and comes off total of the follow-up session.
^ CANCELLATION POLICY
Less than 48 HOURS PRIOR NOTICE WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT, so please be considerate to not just the artist, but also other clients, if you need to re-schedule.
This is a full-time career, not a hobby, which also involves preparation time after-hours, and far less than the income lost due to a no show/cancellation. A doctor's note must be provided if you are sick, or a new deposit will be required to re-schedule.
* Booking fees are paid in cash (ATM located close by if required) for in-person consults at the studio. Payments via internet banking transfer can be made for on-line Zoom consults (Name: Wade Barry / BSB #: 032-108 / Acc. #: 110427 / Ref: *Your Name*).
* Advise if you need to leave early prior to your appointment, although preferably make personal arrangements or re-schedule with sufficient notice if need be as you are committing to the block of time booked and the quality of the tattoo will not be compromised by rushing. If you are running late, contact the studio on (08) 9243 4443 or your appointment will be cancelled and need to be re-booked.
* Allow for enough leeway time for your appointment as the process can't be rushed and a 3-hour tattoo may turn into a 4-hour process for example by the time you leave the studio.
* 18+ ONLY
* All new tattoos require a consultation either in-person at the studio or via Zoom prior to bookings. Please fill out the "Book Now" form, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with your contact details and tattoo design, size, placement and budget (if applicable) information to book a FREE consultation.
* Please advise if you have a budget for the tattoo or session in mind. Only an ESTIMATE can be provided where possible.
* Inquired dates remain available until secured by a booking fee.
* NO fingers, necks or faces. Hands only considered if you're already significantly tattooed. Be aware not all designs are suited to every tattooist (style, subject matter, placement, etc) so in the event another tattooist is recommended, please don't take offense and understand that it is in your best interest.
* Please send deposit confirmations, design references and/or additional notes to email@example.com promptly to ensure you don't miss out on an enquired date, or the appointment re-scheduled due to time constraints.
DESIGN / TATTOO PROCESS
* $100 per hour ARTWORK FEE applies if you change your design or request it prior to booking the tattoo appointment (includes TWO minor edits, if required).
* Designs are custom work based on client references or selected from available original designs.
* Work is prioritized according to the booking schedule, but a draft for half/full day bookings is generally approved 2-3 days prior, and/or finalized at the beginning of the appointment so any minor edits can be made before the stencil is made or drawn on for the tattoo procedure.